|Voted best of Venues for North Carolina in the Knot "Best of Weddings"|
Is there a clean up fee in addition to the rental
charge? If so, how much is it? If not, who is responsible for clean
up? (Do we need to hire an outside source)?
A $500 damage/clean-up deposit required~ will be held until the house and grounds have been assessed.
- Is there a deposit to secure the date? Is it refundable
if you cancel? What forms of payment do you accept? When is the balance
There is a 25% non refundable deposit to secure the
date. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. The balance must
be paid in full 30 days prior to the date of your event.
- Is it possible for me to stop by and take a look
at the set up of the house?
free to call us for a tour of the Villa, by appointment only, please.
- What is the parking capacity? Is there overflow parking?
The barclay Villa is equipped to handle parking for 50
cars or more. Additional overflow parking can be accommodated.
- Are there any decoration restrictions on the
interior or exterior of the house?
are a few restrictions for decorating inside of the house. For instance,
you are not allowed to move the furniture and no attaching any items
to the walls, windows, or woodwork.
- Do you have any vendors that you recommend?
are happy to provide you with a list of vendors to help meet all of
your needs, including photographers,
event coordinators, florists, music, wedding cakes, etc.
- Is a full open bar acceptable?
open bar is allowed, but a permit is required.
- Are there any additional insurance requirements that
we as renters are required to get?
- Who will be my contact, if I choose to rent the facility?
Your contact will be Barclay Villa (919) 639-3700
Please see our Facility
Guidelines for additional information
regarding our policies